Friday, September 12, 2008

The Fussy Bride's Wedding Chip San Leong

Well, I thought I'd also post up some funny pictures from the tea ceremony at my house; after all, we DID have loads of fun in the morning, and to be honest, I kinda felt bad for the guys ('kinda' being the operative word) as they probably got a culture shock from meeting my group of serious mafia bachelorettes.

I'm serious, they had actually plotted for the guys to eat cockroaches, and suck nipples, but in the interest of time (I had very anxious family members waiting downstairs to be served sweet tea), many of the best laid plans were laid off. Maybe we could try that for our kid's wedding eh?

So here we go..



My Entourage - plotting their schemes and in busy preparation for the day's events. Look how Tsui Han looks like a 'Tai Kar Cher' in the pix above:)
Terri's Entourage Vs. Nate's Entourage.

The Happy Happy faces of malice and revenge against the male-kind.

This is bout the only place you'd EVER see the bedsheets done SoooOooo quickly.
Maybe we should've gotten them to do ALL our rooms too?
Potential Clients, if you want to execute this kinda trick next time, I'm riggghhtt on it.
Just make sure you state it in our agreement - 'ALL ROOMS', 'VERY MESSY' and 'VERY LAZY':)



The final few obstacles....

My mom actually suggested the most meaningful thing, whereby the guys had to collect a total of 8 roses - ala 8 obstacles, and finally present them all to me, signifying that Nate's been around, seen enough, and found me.
THE END. Boo Hoo..

And finally, the entire Bridal party:)

No comments: