I guess it takes someone else who's seeing it from an outer picture, to sometimes tell you how it all went... So this part of the documentation,....
I'll leave it up to my friends to add in the details... Guys???
Email your posts to thefussybride@gmail.com
This also is good, for I will NEVER admit how fussy I was about things. One can only be THAT honest about their fussiness.
So whilst my friends crack their heads thinking of the best possible ways to describe my wedding and their roles in it, I'm going to share my wedding with you in a visual form. Here's a collection of my favourite pictures from my wedding, depicting everyone's stress and frenzy, laughter and emotions, and relief it's all over, but thoroughly enjoyed and remembered:)
Pictures are courtesy of Anna-Rina, and Yeahway.
The I wanted the church to match my Bridesmaids (who all had to wear yellow - believe me, wasn't easy convincing them until they saw the dresses:) ). Besides, I went to a church wedding recently whereby the couple hadn't done much decoration, and I must say, I really wanted to make this moment all bright and happy and what best with Yellow?
Which also happens to be my favourite colour at the moment.
The beautiful dinner reception at Prince Hotel. The name of the theme, however, changes from time to time, from 'Colourful Blooms', 'Garden Blossoms', 'The Four Colours of Love', etc. The theme evolved around 4 primary colours of Red, Yellow, Blue and Purple, and enveloped by the white/cream.. of which the hall was sectioned into 4 sections of the respective colours.
I'd like describe it as my husband and me. How he's the white (as pure and straight as an arrow), and I'm the colour (the drama queen) and with the right doses of each, can make a beautiful marriage. (It's actually because I couldn't decide on the colours and I wanted everything).
See, anything's possible!
The Main Table is a winner and definately the best everyone's ever seen, courtesy to Mrs. Maggie Lee.
Love the Wedding. Definately the best I've been to.
No comments:
Post a Comment