Monday, September 15, 2008

The Many Dresses of The Fussy Bride

I've been pestered for yonks from some of the friends who attended my wedding dinner to share with them pictures of my dresses from the wedding.

Okay, I'm a sucker for fashion; unfortunately great clothes hardly ever come with a great price tag (I don't understand why can't beautiful dresses be cheaper?), so I opted for 3 gowns from Eric Choong (genius!) and here they are:-

Le Wedding Gown


A sweetheart tubed top adorned with Swaroski Crystals on French Lace Hand-trimmed pieces. I opted for a removable sleeved-train, for the Church as Catholics tend to get quite picky with the over-exposures of flesh, and to finish the look, a fish netted short veil, also with Crystals and Lace, for drama.

My Green Gown.

Green, not any green, but a leaf vibrant green, is my favourite colour, hence the 3 layers of chiffon and silk gown, also embedded with Swaroski's. I wanted a Chinese-inspired gown instead of wearing the standard smendard Cheong Sam, so Eric added a green brocade belt to imply 'tradition' with and edge.

The Purple Gown




My last outfit, courtesy from Eric's Spring/Summer 2009 Collection. A toga umpire dress made out of twists of chiffon, and layers of material, ending with a slight train scoop at the back. Didn't unfortunately get any fabulous pictures of this dress (we got drunker), but I'll hope to reappear in this dress for his catwalks next year:)

So ladies, rate your favourites. Eric needs to know:)

No comments: